Sunday, August 20, 2006

I See Sick People


I must announce that for the next 8 weeks strange powers forces me to work full time.
I will try to make it but it will never happen again. Work is for sick and stupid people and I'm a very healthy person. Some might remember that I said something about buying another car? I did. It's a VOLVO and it's old just like me and it cost me over 1000 USD. The car must hold for 8 weeks cause the stupid full time job is in Norrköping. Now I shall return to awesome 10 books list thingie. I will post it any day before september.

7 comments:

spidercrazy said...

I know your problem. You're sick. You just don't know it. (Bruce Willis would agree).

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

yay volvo!

Scott said...

WOW A Volvo!

Uncle Sammy said...

Go VOLVO! (I'm healthy)

Hoss Hardcore said...

I walk to my workplace. Five minutes, six when i'm tired.

MUHAHAHAHA!!!

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

I will kill you with my Vulva!

Uncle Sammy said...

A VOLVO is always mightier and more lethal than a vulva. Period.