Sunday, February 12, 2006

Go Denmark!


Look! It's loudspeakers! From Denmark! I decided that Denmark needed my help so I bought these fine loudspeakers and I drank a couple of Elephant beers too. Mmmmm..... loudspeakers.... Jamo D430.
Probably the best speakers money can buy. Unless you spend more money than what I did.



Form that follows function and elegance combined with technology are the keywords for D 4. The slimline design and choice of finishes makes it easy to integrate these speakers in any home. D 430 is a full range standmount speaker that sounds terrific, even without the aid of a subwoofer. Place it on the dedicated D 430FS stand and you have a fantastic solution for both stereo and surround material.

7 comments:

kaz said...

you have MORE PHOTOS!!!! And I can't even get one lousey small one!!!

Uncle Sammy said...

You will get a photo soon. Don't worry.

Sara said...

I stole a bottle of Elephant beer from a neighbor once. The open case was sitting out side for over a month and it was untouched. It wasn't the best idea since he left it out during the hottest month of the year and I ran with the bottle before I opened it, but being as drunk as I was I didn't care. I was the rebel neighbor who stole a skunky beer.

Goo said...

yea i got my first photos around the age 13. i was ashamed because i got photos before all the other girls got photos and so i hid my photos under large sweaters. some people get photos before other people, but eventually we alll get photos, so fret not young flower. your photos shall come too.

Uncle Sammy said...

I had the opportunity to touch a couple of photos for the first time when I was 13. When I was 15 I stole my first bottle of wine aboard a ship full of Danish sailors.

zenmonki said...

That was you?!!

Uncle Sammy said...

It's always me. Always. (always....)