Monday, May 19, 2008

Internet Sites on the Web



Oops, we were gone for a week. Technical difficulties, you know. (Actually I just forgot this blog existed.) Taste the lankar:

Dog licking your screen clean

Killer Donald Duck

UK Office of Government Commerce cracks one off (The logo, animated)

Photoshop disasters blog (Including Swedish girl without nipples. Go Sweden!)

Al Jaffee's fold-ins for Mad magazine, from the 1960s to the present, in interactive form

The scandal of Olivia Newton-John: 12 surprisingly controversial Wikipedia pages

Fine superhero art



Photograph of Dr Doom © 2008 Victor von Doom.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome links
thx!

goo

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your pity.

Anonymous said...

Sprang to my mind instantly:

http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F05.html

spidercrazy said...

Photoshop disasters: It's delightful to know that no technological improvements will ever stop people from fucking up.

Anonymous said...

Sprang to my mind instantly

Duh?

It's delightful to know that no technological improvements will ever stop people from fucking up.

It will be even delightfuller when I unveil my anti-fuckup machine and make you eat those words.

Anonymous said...

"Duh?"

I'm so sorry for pointing that out. Please remind me to never speak my mind on this blog again.