Monday, July 31, 2006

Blogger STILL Sucks Satan's Cock in Hell

I really should add this to "Our Most Beloved Posts". I don't really know if it's a favorite among SUPERBLOG!! readers (probably not), but I like it. At least the title. Which is the same as this entry's title, minus the "STILL". So I just saved you a click! Be thankful when you're old and feeble and NOT suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, thanks to me.

Anyway. That old post is as relevant today as it was ten years ago, or however long it is since I posted it. (Oh, April 4, 2005. Time not flies.) I've been trying to post a picture SIXTY MILLION times this evening, and it never works. And it's been that way EIGHTY DAYS IN A ROW.

And I just REFUSE to blog without pictures.

3 comments:

Moocko said...

Yeah, go ahead and ad it!

Uncle Sammy said...

ha ha ha!!!

Moocko said...

A D D