Friday, July 07, 2006

Fuck Everything



It's been hotter than HELL in Sweden the last few days so all our faces are melting and I thought it would be appropriate to post an image of that Nazi face-melting scene from the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark except I think I already did that last year and anyway I couldn't find an image I liked.

So I thought, as I am wont to do, "FUCK THAT and the horse it rode in on, I'll just post whatever the fuck and people will get curious and read it anyway." Because that is what makes SUPERBLOG!! so great, and it's also why we'll never ever make any money on this blog regardless of how long we keep writing it: We post whatever the fuck. (And also because Sammy is a lazy fuck.)

Oh, did I remember to say fuck? FUCK.

4 comments:

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

I love it when you talk dirty!! Mmmm.

Matthew said...

Have you been reading Marvel's Civil War? It is awesome.

Infinigeist said...

ZOMG!! STAYPUFT!

I <3 U!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »