Friday, July 14, 2006

Lord of the Blogs: Return of the Koala



Hey kids! I'm still on vacation but now I'm BACK in Falun, the Town without Pity. I've been to all kinds of stupid places and wreaked HAVOC everywhere, but now I' think I'll stay put for awhile. There are SO many things I want to tell you but there's SO little time. So, for now, I'll just post the results of some stupid Internet tests. Maybe YOU can take them too, and post the results in the comments section!? Wouldn't that be FUN?!?



Are You Hot?


You Are Super Spicy



You're a little bit crazy, a little bit naughty, and a whole lot of sexy.
You go beyond hot - you set people's senses on fire!



What Alcoholic Drink Are You?


You Are Tequilla



When you drink, you're serious about getting drunk!
You'll take any shot that's offered up to you...
Even if it tastes like sock sweat!
And you're never afraid of eating the worm.


The Simpsons Personality Test

You Are Barney


You could have been an intellectual leader...
Instead, your whole life is an homage to beer
You will be remembered for: your beautiful singing voice and your burps
Your life philosophy: "There's nothing like beer to give you that inflated sense of self-esteem."

16 comments:

Koala Mentala said...

Oh, and I posted the LOTR poster cos I just got the dvd in the mail just before I blogged. So now you know.

Mr Splendor said...

how interesting.

Uncle Sammy said...

I'm a whisky and I'm Barney and I'm playing it cool.

spidercrazy said...

I am cool, beer and Barney. Can you be more of a loser? I think not.

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

i'm a rum & coke?? I guess it's kinda true: You're the life of the party, and a total flirt You are also pretty picky about what you drink. Only the finest labels and best mixed cocktails will do.

i'm a marge simpson, which is eerily factual: You're a devoted family member who loves un-conditionally. Sometimes, though, you dream about living a wild secret life! You will be remembered for: your good cooking and evading the police. Your life philosophy: "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head."

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

i forgot one: I am Smoking Hot! Yeah! You're a terrible flirt, a sharp dresser, and a party animal.
Of course, you're totally sizzling too. And for you, being hot just comes naturally.

Geez these things are right on!

jonzig said...

Tequila: When you drink, you're serious about getting drunk!
You'll take any shot that's offered up to you...
Even if it tastes like sock sweat!
And you're never afraid of eating the worm.

More Mild than Wild: You're confident, and you really aren't concerned with how "hot" you are.
Other people's ideas of what's sexy don't concern you. And this is exactly what makes you attractive.

Bart Simpson: Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble." Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.
You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet
Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"

Moocko said...

>You're confident, and you really aren't concerned with how "hot" you are.
Other people's ideas of what's sexy don't concern you. And this is exactly what makes you attractive.

...and...

I also got "Tequila" and "Barney".

Sara said...

I am Super Spicy and Rum. Probably not in that order.

Afe said...

I'm a strawberry puree, Mickey Mouse, and super icy hot.

Matthew said...

What happened to Goo? Did you guys "silence" her?

Scott said...

You fraggle do you have by chance that link to that web site goo used to create that awesome cartoon that totally disrespected you?

Afe said...

Yeah, what ever did happen to Goo. Her blog has like, turned to goo.

Koala Mentala said...

She was getting too inquisitive. She had to go.

Erika said...

Super Spicy, Martini, Marge Simpson.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »