Monday, February 25, 2008

Everybody Hates SUPERBLOG!!



Have you noticed how, lately, very few people actually comment on SUPERBLOG!! posts, even though our traffic remains constant? (Indeed, it seems to have actually grown a little this year.) I have. Why is that? Is it because we have successfully alienated everybody who used to like it? Is it because WE never comment on other people's blogs anymore (I used to do that regularly, a long time ago). Is it because BLOGS are a thing of the past and the future of the Internet is STATIC WEBSITES? I think so. Should we replace SUPERBLOG!! with a single unchanging web page called SUPERPAGE!!? Do you feel like voting on that suggestion? If so, please comment below. Please. You can even be anonymous. Please. Please! Don't you like us? Why don't you comment. COMMENT! IDIOT! COMMENT NOW! I'LL KILL YOU!!



Image: From a sitcom called Everybody Hates Chris, inspired by the teenage experiences of Chris Rock. Sundays at 7 divided by 6 cents.

7 comments:

Matthew said...

Does Superblog!! need a hug?

Matthew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Koala Mentala said...

That's a question, not a comment.

Afe said...

It's because you spend too much time bawling out Uncle Sammy. And we love our Sammy. We love him because he ignores us.

Koala Mentala said...

That can't be it because I've ALWAYS spent too much time bawling out Uncle Sammy. If I didn't he would NEVER blog. And where would be then, I ask you? We'd be in the GUTTER, that's where. And would we like it there? No we would not. And why not? Because we're not RATS, Afe!

Anonymous said...

BAAAAAAWL !!! That's a new word !!

/Uncle

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

I know nothing about comic books and I feel alienated!!