Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"Her Boyfriend's Cock Must Look Like A Lego Piece..."



Once again, as so too often, I am away on a stupid trip for many many days to do something stupid and get paid* for it. This time, I am supposed to learn about OWLS**. And I'm sitting here in my stupid hotel room and suddenly it comes to me that maybe, probably, a large part of SUPERBLOG!!'s audience has never experienced the glory that is "oral cavity infectious syndrome", a 16-page comic (the kids call them "manga") by Kasutoru Shiki. And I realize I have an obligation, a duty, a holy mission to link to it. And not just once but twice. Warning! The Japanese read right to left (weirdos!). Warning! May contain bad words and cock situations.



*Peanuts. They will bury me in a poor man's grave.
**Kidding! No owl learning happening. I learn to lead people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y no1 komment? u h8 me 4 being butiful?