Monday, October 29, 2007

The Death of SUPERBLOG!!??



Is SUPERBLOG!! about to die? I don't know. YOU tell me!
To me it seems like we're deteriorating. Are we? I don't know.
(YOU tell me!) I want a new healthy SUPERBLOG!! with more tits and other good things.
I also want a job. And a flatscreen TV. No, make that two flatscreen TV:s.

Now more stuff to make this place more lively.

A dirty old candidate who promises to try his famed tongue on Nancy's Pelosi.

Happy 60th birthday to Richard Dreyfuss !! (It's a lank to geocities!! Cool! I thought they were dead.) Anyway, Dreyfuss lives and that is good for him!!


Do you talk about Richard Dreyfuss too much for your own good? Then join
The Richard Dreyfuss Discussion List! Click here to join.



Good for you Dreyfuss!!!!

Last and least: Pencils Made From Cremated Bodies

Pencils made from the carbon of human cremains. 240 pencils can be made from an
average body of ash - a lifetime supply of pencils for those left behind.

No comments: