Friday, August 03, 2007

An Exciting New Direction for SUPERBLOG!!



Day 5 of the Ingmar Bergman Death Watch. But enough about that. It's time for something new. Over the next 9 days, SUPERBLOG!! will take action to become THE (or should I say TEH) leading blog in its niche. For each day, we'll take one of this site's nine super strategies to heart, and do what we can to improve SUPERBLOG!! in every way possible. By doing this, we hope to get a lot of new readers and trick more people into clicking our ads, so we can make a lot of money and thus be able to donate more to charity and possibly help find a cure for cancer. You with me? Good.

Today we start with advice number 1:

Focus on Building a Reputation. While products can easily be replicated, a strong reputation or brand is nearly impossible to appropriate without much effort. Brand your website consistently and focus on satisfying your customers or site visitors by generously offering support and free information.

Huh? Yeah... sounds good, I guess. We're branded and stuff, aren't we? Do you people want support and free information? Cos if you do, let us know and we'll try to help you out. For sure. We can... tell you stuff, or something. Bah. I'm already bored with this idea, there's no way I can keep it up for nine days. It sounded like a good idea when I started writing, but I'm not too proud to admit I didn't think it through (to be honest, I only read the title of that page I linked to). Fuck this shit. I'm gonna have a beer.

Tomorrow: Another exciting new direction for SUPERBLOG!! (or not)

No comments: