Wednesday, November 01, 2006

O Lucky Man!



Creepiness Week, Part One

Welcome to Creepiness Week, already partially in progress. The picture above was completely stolen from another (probably much better) blog. Original content is for sissies. And for people who believe they have something to add to the sum total of worldly knowledge. They don't. They're just bad.

Speaking of bad, I'd probably blog much more often if Blogger didn't SUCK SUCK SUCK. On average, it takes 90 (ninety) minutes, and seven (7) failed attempts, to upload one (1) image. Why is that? Where is the man in charge? Why do I assume it's a man? Am I sexist? When did I last sleep with a woman? What happened to my teeth? Is there a God? Why does he hate me? Why do I assume God is a man? Am I sexist?

These and other questions will be answered in forthcoming installments of Creepiness Week. This has been a blog entry about nothing. And I couldn't think of a title so I just added something I happened to mention to a moron on ICQ as I was typing this.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

What's teh difference between MODOK and MODOM?

Koala Mentala said...

MODOK = Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing.
MODOM = Mental Organism Designed Only for Milling.