Wednesday, November 22, 2006

But A Monkey Supplied The Glue



Me = genius. And English isn't even my first language! That makes me a SUPER genius. Are you a genius? No, probably not.

Dog eat dog!

A brilliant ad that will make you vote GOP.

I stole the above pic from from scans_daily. It was preceded by these three pages: "Cut Your Dick Off." "All I Got To Do Is Lop Off My Knob?" and "You'll Lose Too Much Blood!"

(And yes, I'm well aware how incredibly annoying the William Shatner song is. I wish there was something I could to, but if I turn it off THE TERRORISTS WIN! You don't want that, do you? Of course not.)

2 comments:

Moocko said...

Ever since you posted that Shatner song it has seemed as if the blog's been smiling at me.

Anonymous said...

The correct lyric is:

"But the monkeys applied the glue"

It's wrong on every lyrics website I could find except clubdevo.com where they have scans of the sheet music.

http://www.clubdevo.com/mp/html_songs/jocko_4.html

Now back to something less important. :)