Saturday, April 25, 2009

CosbyPlay


Hello, I'm Bill Cosby. No I'm not. You will now play The Bill Cosby Fun Game. I conquered it with ease. Because I am super.

Legal filesharing may be an alternative when the MAN is hassling The Pirate Bay.

Super-Fatso! would save us all if he existed outside of our dreams.

Come on, it wasn't THAT bad!

Rorschach Reviews Watchmen. You remember Watchmen, don't you?

Justine Lai:

In Join Or Die, I paint myself having sex with the Presidents of the United States in chronological order. I am interested in humanizing and demythologizing the Presidents by addressing their public legacies and private lives.

That's real art. I wish we had time and place for a few more links but we don't. Goodbye now, boys & girls. See you some other time. Next year, perhaps.


No comments: