Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tomorrow There Will Be A New Post


I know some of you little piss-ants (no offence) have been complaining behind our backs recently. You've been going on about how SUPERBLOG!!'s posts have been slipping ever so slightly both in quantity and quality. Don't try to deny it, my sources are unimpeachable. Now, far be it from me to call you all whiny assholes who should shut the fuck up. No, I actually think you may have a little bit of a point. So, starting tomorrow, I promise to make amends. In fact, I'm ready to pronounce A NEW DAWN for SUPERBLOG!!!

Hope to see you then!

2 comments:

Uncle said...

I went and saw that 2012 movie yesterday and I'm still alive.
Also. The calendar in my iphone ends dec 31st 2199 so that must be the date the world ends.

Anonymous said...

Eurycoma longifolia has different names in different parts within the country including bidara laut, babi kurus, and tongkat ali. It's actually a flowering plant indigenous to South East Asia, especially Indonesia and Malaysia. Pasak Bumi is actually a small evergreen tree that would grow up to 15 m (50 feet) in height. All parts within the plant taste bitter but have great medicinal properties. Although it functions as an anti-malarial and anti-diabetic herb at the same time, pasak bumi is mostly famous for its ability to enhance libido and enlarge the male vital organ.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/