Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's a Depressed New Year


Ohoy cosmonauts! One year ago it was like this:

Just to add some volume to this post I will reveal what I've done today. I have called people and asked them if they're depressed or not and I have bought some Christmas gifts.

And today it's like: Just to add some volume to this post I will reveal what I've done today. I have called people and asked them if they're depressed or not and I have not bought any Christmas gifts.

So that's apparently what I do. I depress people and I'm asking them stupid questions about it. I should have told them that Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky.

I must add that I'm also good at seeing the signs and some of them are pretty interesting.

5 comments:

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

I can't believe one year ago I wasn't somebody you used to know, I was Goo, and I can't believe I was commenting on this blog a year ago. Notice the cool linkage I added to that post :-). If you ever doubted I was cool, there's the proof that I am!

And everybody has to stop feeling sorry for themselves. Good god man! Get a grip!

And look at this link here:

and remind yourself that Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus. (Now is the time to drink, now the time to dance footloose upon the earth.)

Uncle Sammy said...

But! But! But!

I'm happy!! As happy as a pig in shit! I never checked your lank back in 2005 but I did now. I have serious problems when it comes to clicking lanks. Your lank in 2005 was cool and your lank of 2006 was inspirational.

Uncle Sammy said...

Now is 2007, right. Yes, so your lank of 2007 was really inspirational. Do you have any lanks of 2006?

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

The question is: are pigs really happy in shit? I think not! And Sammy, if pigs aren't really happy in shit, then you can't really be happy now can you? My lank for 2007 supports my hypothesis: Pig in shit.

Sammy do you feel how this pig looks? The swine looks indifferent to me.

From this day forward I am changing the phrase "happier than a pig in shit" to "indifferent as Sammy in shit".

Thank you and have a nice day :-)

Uncle Sammy said...

Well, no! That pig looked like he had a full blown orgazm and I'm still waiting for the lank of 2006!!!

ps. really. it's spelled lank. u should know that since claiming to be a SB-fa in the top-20 ranks. ds

ps2. I'm the kind of guy that's happy both in shit and in other substances. ds2

ps3. I prefer normal sex. ds3.