Saturday, November 29, 2008

Me on a Train


I've been travelling by train a lot lately. Sometimes by day, sometimes at night. The last ride was just half an hour ago. It was short. The next one will likely start around lunchtime tomorrow and fill a large portion of the rest of the day.

During my frequent train rides I read and listen to music and think about stuff. I prepare presentations. I send silly text messages. I sleep. Oftentimes I feel a strong urge to kill fellow passengers. But I've suppressed it, so far.

1 comment:

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

You look a little uptight in the picture there buddy. May I suggest some chamomile tea?

Well if you need something to do do on your long train ride tomorrow, you can always compose some lovely poetry for me in honor of my BIRTHDAYYYY which is also tomorrow!!

I'll finally be as old as jebus was when he died.